This article will speak about use of the fish oil for hair growth cycle and all things connected to use of fish oil for hair. All of us knows that fish oil is being used in dietary supplement since it is rich in omega 3 fatty acids and other essential nutrients, it can also be that good for hair.
What fish oil is?
At the beggining you should be explained what this fish oil is. Fish oil is an oil or simply a fat that is sourced from fish tissue. Humans body in fact requires omega 3 fatty acids to make it work in the right way. This popular dietary supplement contains a number of fats and essential vitamins as well.
Hair health and fish oil
There are some benefits that comes from omega 3 when it comes to hair. There are many people who eats fish or fish oil to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. You should understand why this all is happening, omega 3 that is found in fish oil is great source of essential proteins as well as nutrients which are great for hair follicles and skin. Those omega 3 fats prevents from hair follicles inflammation but also promotes circulation in te scalp which can in fact trigger hair growth.
How to use fish oil for hair?
There are couple of methods of adding fish oil to your diet, like for example adding more fatty fishes like for exmaple salmon, herring, mackerel. However you can simply take some fish oil supplements however talk to your healthcare provider before taking fish oil or adding new vitamin into your diet.
Benefits of fish oil for hair
There are couple of benefits of fish oil when it comes to hair. Fish oil benefits are:
- it support hair growth,
- it enhances growth cycle,
- it improves hair density,
- it increases thickness of hair shaft,
- it balances sebum production on the scalp,
- it improves shine and lustre of hair,
- it prevents infections of the scalp,
- it prevents dandruff and reduces itchy scalp,
- it nourshes dry scalp,
- it prevents hair loss and hair thinning.
There is nothing to wait for but start consuming fish oil capsules, as you can see there are many health benefits as you can see by yourself.
How much fish oil should be taken?
To be honest you should take advice from your doctor when it come to taking fish oil. Your doctor knows all of your health issues and other kind of pills you take. However as European Food Safty Authority says that you can take up to 5,000 mg of fish oil supplement.
Facts about fish oil
- it improves the skin and also the hair of woman who has self-perceived thinning hair it al happens thanks to the marine protein supplements that are found in the fish oil,
- many people uses fish oil supplements to take care about their hair and to keep healthy hair,
- omega 3 fatty acids helps to improve hair health,
- there are studies which shows that fish oil is good in treating hair loss,
- fish oil is in fact the best source of eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid which are two types of Omega 3,
- pregnant woman produces more estrogen durning pregnancy that is why their hair grows more,
- there are some studies which shows that eating oily fish is good for quitting smoking,
- people ask theirselves questions like is this fish oil good for thinning hair and the answer is yes,
- there is a way to apply fish oil directly, however it has strong and very unpleasant odor,
- there are people who loves natural medicine uses fish oil to treat many symptoms like for example mental health conditions or other chronic diseases.
You should know now many things about this popular dietary supplements and use it in your everyday use however if you want to keep your health in good shape you still should follow balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep in your mind this that you should always go for professional medical advice if you want to start consuming more fish oils in form of supplementations.